Design, Cad & drafting with 3D entities texture & raster image support that specially designed for the application such as municipal planning, interior design or any application that needs the 3D texture support & rendering.
- Dual Language In One Cad Platform System
- Application - Architectural Design & Drafting
- Support 2D + 3D design, 3D modeling with Raster Image Support And Rendering Facilities which can use for City planning, Municipal design and 3D applications.
- Ability to view and plot image files as a background for design data. Typical uses include the incorporation of aerial photographs, satellite imagery, and scanned images used as a backdrop for the location of existing or proposed features.
The CAD Design Desktop contains the database and graphics engines that are the foundation upon which MysCad's design applications are built. It also includes a number of utilities and fundamental applications and provides a complete and powerful drafting and design environment. Generalised CAD systems are often burdened with the task of serving the graphics needs of numerous and varied professions. In contrast, MysCad was designed for meeting the special needs of the civil engineering, surveying, construction, mapping and related professions.
The CAD Module is not an optional module. It is the most fundamental of the MysCad modules and one that every license is given access to. It provides the basic facilities for loading and saving project files, drafting, data entry, digitising, plotting, report generation, etc.
Features and Benefits:
MysCad is a full featured Windows based CAD system, focusing exclusively on the special needs of civil engineers, surveyors, construction contractors, and mapping professionals.
- Provides a full double precision point based coordinate geometry database, resulting in improved accuracy and data integrity.
- Delivers true designed-in support for the design conventions and geometric features commonly employed by industry professionals.
- Avoids the compromises faced by third party applications that are written within the limits of a more generalized CAD drafting environment.
- MysCad provides numerous key features that are unmatched by any other CAD environment and solves the most common and frustrating drafting production problems.
- Provides numerous mechanisms for capturing external data, as well as importing and exporting data in common file formats.
3D Data Model:
MysCad's database engine provides full double precision point based coordinate geometry capabilities, and contains graphical objects, which have been designed to maintain that precision internally. Therefore, it provides the accuracy and data integrity required for surveying applications, eliminating the need for add-on COGO applications or storage of geometric data within external files. The database engine directly supports geometric features such as parabolic vertical curves and spiral curves, again, eliminating graphical approximations or storage of geometric data within files extnal to the graphics file. The need to manage a growing list of associated data files becomes obsolete, as all project data is contained in one MysCad project file.
Dynaviews provide a mechanism for composing finished drawings in the sheet view mode that reference and display specified graphics contained within the plan or other view modes.
- As design changes occur, the graphics, as presented in the finished drawings, are automatically updated.
- A layer list can be associated with the dynaview. The dynaview will display the objects on these layers and only these layers, regardless of the current layer visibility settings.
- Finished sheets display the intended content, even after other aspects of the design that may have required layers to be turned on and off have been completed.
- Assures that a drawing is plotted every time with the exact same content.
- Designate certain layers within a particular dynaview to display and plot with a background prominence, without changing the assigned colors of objects.
- Designate a set of layers as foreground in one drawing, while at the same time showing that set of layers as background in another drawing.
MysCad's text objects have many unique and powerful features.
- A single text object can contain multiple lines of text.
- When labelling a site feature, the label can incorporate a leader line as an integral part of the text object.
- Entire complex callout text can be created, displaying data about the subject being labeled. As the design is altered, the callout text changes to document the revised data.
- Multiple different leader line styles are supported.
- As the text or the labelled object is moved, the leader line remains pointing as assigned and automatically reverses the text if needed.
- Twenty different styles of text borders can be displayed as either integral parts of the text object, alone, or in combination with a leader line.
- Text borders instantly and automatically expand and contract as the text is edited, maintaining the proper margin measurement.
- A smart text object can be composed of literal text or can include references to numerous sources of data to be displayed within the text object.
- References are automatically updated to continually display the current value or status of the referenced data as it changes.
- Create text that displays properties of other objects, such as their coordinates, elevation, name, station and offset, or geometric data, including the length or bearing of a line segment, curve data, the overall length of a line, the area of a closed figure, or user defined attributes.
- Text objects can display references to stored project variables, or any other data associated with the project file. As any of this data changes, the text is automatically updated to reflect that change, promising higher productivity and quality assurance.
- Predefined callout styles can be stored within a library and used as needed, eliminating the need to enter any data associated with the labeled item. Click on the item to be labelled, attaching the leader line if desired and click again to locate the callout.All of the literal text and referenced design data regarding that object, as defined within the callout style, are automatically displayed.
- Curve and line tables can be created to reference arcs and line segments.These also dynamically update to reflect geometric revisions.
- As entries are added or deleted, the table is reconciled and all reference numbers are updated to remain sequential.
Object Snapping Modes:
Traditional coordinate geometry programs often provide hundreds of individual commands, each aimed at a specific geometric computational circumstance. MysCad replaces all of these with just a few commands employing object snapping modes.
- Provides every conceivable means of locating a point, or specifying a bearing, distance, angle, vertical angle, elevation, station, or offset.
- Object snap modes, available via a mouse click, are specific to the required input, location, angle, distance, etc.
- Functioning under a minimum number of commands, object snapping modes deliver a consistent and easy to learn user interface, as well as a tremendous amount of computational power.
User Definable Linetypes:
MysCad CAD can create user-definable linetypes.
- In addition to controllable dash-dot patterns, linetypes can include text and symbols placed either at the end points, spaced along the line, or at the center of each line segment.
- Linetypes automatically vary in size with the current drawing scale for consistent repeat lengths and symbol sizes.
The basic CAD Module offers means of capturing data from a variety of sources.
- Import and export ASCII files containing point numbers, coordinates, elevations, and descriptors in user-definable formats.
- Import or export files in DGN, DWG, or DXF formats.
- MysCad's digitiser supports digitised drawings and applies complex filtering to such items as contours, controlling the quantity and quality of the resulting data points.
MysCad CAD provides:
- A state of-the-art design and drafting environment.
- A simplified, consistent user interface that makes learning and continued use easy.
- Unique solutions to CAD production problems.
- The optimal environment for the development of MysCad's other powerful automated design and drafting modules.
MysCad CAD is a complete stand-alone CAD database and drawing editor, offering advanced features that are not available in any other generalised CAD drafting environment. Its related automated design and drafting applications, available within other modules, are not constrained by any of the limitations commonly imposed by third party CAD environments.
MysCad's ability to automatically update drawings, notes, tables, labels, and callouts as design conditions change is clearly unequalled. Its ability to assure that finished drawings always display and plot the intended content, regardless of changes in layer visibility is unique, as is the ability to display and plot objects in different drawings with variable levels of prominence.
MysCad is a single program, which is sold in modules as well as solution Paks that combine modules. Each module adds access to secured commands. Adding modules requires no additional software installation and can be accomplished with just a telephone call.
Maximize your investment in MysCad by taking advantage of our software support program and product training classes. Software support includes telephone access to our professional staff of engineers and surveyors that know the business and how to get the most out of MysCad. Software support also provides automatic program updates to ensure the investment. We also offer training classes, as well as on site training that is customized to your needs. Call for current pricing and a list of training classes in your area.
MysCad is a registered trademark of MYSTECH SOLUTION SDN BHD.All other products and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
In order to download brochure, you need to login.
If doesn't have a account, click here to register.